There are no applicants for this job.
Job posting details
Job closing date: Jan 10, 2019
Position type: Paid Position
Job ID: SFD1218
Number of openings: 1
Job locations: Atlanta, GA
Software Developer with either a minimum of Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering, Business, or IT related field. Foreign educational equivalent is acceptable. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Will create, modify, the code forms and script that allow software applications to run. The candidate will work from specifications provided by developers. Also, will assist developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. Will develop and write software programs to store locate and retrieve specific documents, data and information for application programming. Implement monitoring procedures, to maximize the availability of applications and document policies, procedures, standards, and templates for current and implementing projects. Able to travel/relocate to different client sites as needed. 9-5, 40 hrs/wk. Salary-Depends on Experience. Send resume to Maayee, Inc., 4485 Tench Road, Suit#341 Suwanee, GA 30024 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maayee is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
- Working on maintaining a Metadata driven ETL framework for moving data from Source to Target.
- Working on and supporting development across the Informatica Platform.
- Design and architect Informatica mappings/transformations using Power center designer, workflow manager.
- Design and implement Procedures and Packages, Views and Functions in Oracle database 11g.
- Monitor the defects and various issues including process performance and help in finding the resolution of the same.
- Performance tuning of Informatica workflows.
- Writing UNIX Shell Scripts to work with flat files, to define parameter files and to create pre and post session commands.
- Participate in Unit testing, System testing and integration testing.
How to apply
Email resume to email@example.com