There are no applicants for this job.
Job posting details
Job closing date: Mar 15, 2017
Position type: Paid Position
Number of openings: 2
This posting is currently available to veteran job seekers only until Feb 11, 2017 8:36 AM
Database Administrator (ETL) (Multiple Positions with National Placement out of Fulton County, GA) Masters in either, Computers, Engineering, Business, or IT related field. Foreign educational equivalent is acceptable. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable.Will administer, test, and implement computer databases, applying knowledge of database management systems. Coordinate changes to computer databases. May plan, coordinate, and implement security measures to safeguard computer databases. Although no experience is necessary, candidate must have some coursework or internship in either Database Management Systems; Information Structures; and Advanced Databases. Able to travel/relocate to different client sites as needed. 9-5, 40 hrs/wk. Salary $85,405 per year. Ref# DBA-0916 MY and send resume to Maayee, Inc., 11555 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 100, John’s Creek, GA 30097 USA or send resume to email@example.com. Maayee is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
- Applicants must have at least a Master’s degree
- Applicants must have at least 0 years experience
- Applicant must coursework or internship in either Database Management Systems; Information Structures; and Advanced Databases.
- Applicant must Able to travel/relocate to different client sites as needed.
- IT employer
Job salary and benefits
- Salary range $85405.00 – $85405.00 Yearly
- Normal working days: weekdays
- 40 hours per week
- Normal work shifts: First (day)
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
- Salaried “Exempt” position
Job recruitment information
How to apply
Log in to Employ Georgia/Career and submit your resume at https://www.employgeorgia.com/jobseekers
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org