There are no applicants for this job.
Job posting details
Job closing date: Jan 05, 2018
Position type: Paid Position
Job ID: SFD1211
Number of openings: 2
Job locations: Fulton County, GA
Software Developer (Multiple Positions with National Placement in Fulton County, GA) with either minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computers, Engineering, Business, or IT related field. Foreign educational equivalent is acceptable. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Will create, modify, the code forms and script that allow software applications to run. Candidate will work from specifications provided by developers. Also, will assist developers by analyzing user needs and designing software solutions. Will develop and write software programs to store locate and retrieve specific documents, data and information for application programming. Implement monitoring procedures, to maximize availability of applications and document policies, procedures, standards, and templates for current and implementing projects. Able to travel/relocate to different client sites as needed. 9-5, 40 hrs/wk. Salary-Depends on Experience. Send resume to Maayee, Inc., 11555 Medlock Bridge Road, Suite 100, John’s Creek, GA 30097 USA or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maayee is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
- Applicants must have minimum of Bachelor Degree in Computers, Engineering, Business, or IT related field
- Applicants are preferred to have had at least 4 years experience
- Applicant must coursework or internship in either Computer Programming; Java; or Advanced Mathematics including courses such as Advanced Calculus.
- Essential to coordinate, requirement gathering, planning, design and development, support of web based applications, application patterns for various requirements.
- Provide support to ensure application availability for customer and to help resolve and user issues.
- Tracking, resolution of application incident and documentation of the resolutions.
- Troubleshooting customer or application issues such as performance or system errors.
- Implement monitoring procedures, to maximize availability of applications and document policies, procedures, standards, and templates for current and implementing projects.
- Provide support to applications and assist by proposing solutions to recurring issues and create documents for end use requests to enable proper troubleshooting.
How to apply
Email resume to email@example.com