There are no applicants for this job.
Job posting details
Job closing date: Nov 24, 2019
Position type: Paid Position
Number of openings: 2
Job locations: National Placement out of Gwinnett, GA
Business Intelligence Analyst (Information Systems) (Multiple Positions with National Placement out of Gwinnett County, GA) Masters in either, Computers, Engineering, Information Systems, Business, or IT related field. Foreign educational equivalent is acceptable. Any suitable combination of education, training or experience is acceptable. Will produce financial and market intelligence by querying data repositories and generating periodic reports. Also, will devise methods for identifying data patterns and trends in available information sources. Although no experience is necessary, candidate must have some coursework or internship in Management Information Systems; Systems Analysis and Design; and Data Warehousing and Data Mining. Able to travel/relocate to different client sites as needed. 9-5, 40 hrs/wk. Salary $92,872 per year. Ref# BIAI-0419 MY and send resume to Maayee, Inc., 4485 Tench Road, Suite 341, Suwanee GA 30024 or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Maayee is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D.
- Applicants must have at least a Master’s degree
- Applicants must have at least 0 years experience
- Applicant must coursework or internship in Management Information Systems; Systems Analysis and Design; and Data Warehousing and Data Mining.
- Applicant must Able to travel/relocate to different client sites as needed.
- Applicant must be willing to work 9-5, 40 hrs/wk
- IT employer
Job salary and benefits
- Salary range $92872.00 – $92872.00 Yearly
- Normal working days: weekdays
- 40 hours per week
- Normal work shifts: First (day)
- The hours for this role are Full-time, Permanent
- Salaried “Exempt” position
Job recruitment information
How to apply
Log in to Employ Georgia/Career and submit your resume at https://www.employgeorgia.com/jobseekers
Email resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org